The candidate must:
- Be enrolled in the Ph.D. program, and
- Have the official English test score from one of the followings:
-TOEFL (iBT) ≥ 80,
-IELTS ≥ 6.0,
-CU-TEP ≥ 80,
Student who does not meet the English proficiency requirements can apply beforehand with the current score. However, s/he must submit a passing score by the end of the first semester of the scholarship.
- Have filed or granted patents, or international publications with high quality/high impact will be considered as advantageous.
- Have previous academic or excellence awards will be considered as advantageous.
Expenses that can be covered in scholarships include:
- University fees
- Monthly stipends and accommodation fees
- All expenses for conducting research abroad
- Travel expenses for conference presentations
- Research expenses
1. VISTEC-NSTDA announce the successful collaborative research projects
2. Students apply for scholarship and collaborative research project
3. Student get interview by the committee
4. VISTEC announce the successful scholars
5. Scholar signs the contract
โทร. 0 3301 4015 (ดร.พรรณวิกา/VISTEC)
หรือ 0 2564 7000 ต่อ 1460 (คุณสุทิศา/ฝ่ายพัฒนาบุคลากรวิจัย สวทช.)