Deadline: 15th August 2023, 16:00 (BKK time)
The ANSO Visiting Fellowship on Mega-science Facilities for 2024 is open for applications now. The Fellowship welcomes applications from both early-career scientists and senior scientists who are willing to spend months working on site of the mega-science facilities in collaboration with Chinese researchers. Monthly stipend and round-trip travel allowance will be covered by ANSO during the visit.
Currently, 9 mega-science facilities managed by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) have joined this program. They are:
1) FAST (Five-hundred-meter Aperture Spherical radio Telescope)
2) LAMOST (Large Sky Area Multi-Object Fiber Spectroscopic Telescope)
3) EAST (Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak)
4) SHMFF (Steady High Magnet Field Facility)
5) CSNS (China Spallation Neutron Source)
6) BSRF (Beijing Synchrotron Radiation Facility)
7) HLS (Hefei Light Source)
8) SSRF (as well as the Shanghai Photon Science Facility Cluster)
9) MORV (Multi-purpose Oceanographic Research Vessel)
To learn more about this fellowship and how to apply, please visit our website at http://anso.org.cn/programmes/talent/fellowship/. An electronic brochure is also attached for your reference.