Current members :
- National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA), Thailand
- Philippine Council for Industry, Energy, and Emerging Technology Research and Development (DOST-PCIEERD), Philippines
- National Research and Innovation Agency (BRIN), Indonesia
- Malaysian Industry-Government Group for High Technology (MIGHT), Malaysia
- Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR), Indonesia
- Chiang Mai Rajabhat University (CMRU), Thailand
The network is opened to academic & research institutes locating in ASEAN member countries and involving in BCG in any of the following aspects: research & development, technology transfer and manpower development. It is anticipated that the network can be launched with organizations from at least 3 ASEAN member countries, and can continually expand, depending on the technological readiness and financial availability for cost-sharing and in-kind contribution of research/academic institutes.
There is no membership fee. Since the network is established with no central fund, it is envisaged that its role will initially involve “facilitation” by the secretariat team contributed by the National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA) on behalf of the Thai Government. Each project of any type – research or technology demonstration/localization/transfer - initiated by the network will seek participation and funding separately.
Click link to submit the network application: https://forms.gle/96Ep5GVbUxaHfE6W8