Admission details Master's degree students Advanced Engineering
Thailand Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
and Tokyo Institute of Technology (TAIST-Tokyo Tech) Academic Year 2024
Master’s degree Scholarships (International Program)
Target Number and Coverage of Scholarships
Around 70 scholarships will be awarded to accepted students in the Master's degree program in all programs.
Now – January 16,2024
Eligibility of Applications
Application and Screening Procedure
A. Application Documents (File must be pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlxs, zip, rar. Maximum size: 5 MB)
1. Photographs taken within the past six months.
2. Official Bachelor's transcript with grade point.
3. Statement of purpose (Summary of senior projects, Statement for study motivation, or Statement of research interest)
4. *Letter of recommendation from the applicant's Advisor. (A recommendation form can be downloaded from attach file)
5. *Letter of recommendation from the applicant's Lecturer or Head of department or Company supervisor, if available. (A recommendation form is the same as above)
6. Applicants must submit one of the following English proficiency score as below
C. Selection : TAIST-Tokyo Tech application committee screen applicants for admission ad inform potential applicants to confirm their invitation to the scheduled interview process via e-mail and make an announcement of eligibility of applicants on website. Note: At the time of admission and scholarship screening procedure, committee may contact the applicants for missing documents or further information.
D. Potential applicants attend the appointed interview with missing documents or other documents upon the committees request.
E. TAIST-Tokyo Tech announces the Scholarship result and informs successful applicants to confirm their acceptance of the scholarship via Reply form and submit required documents back to their host University.
Remark: If it is later discovered that the applicant lacks any of the specified qualifications or if the information provided in the application is found to be false, the application will be disqualified. Additionally, any evidence supporting the application that is determined to be false or forged will result in disqualification. This applies even if the applicant has successfully completed the selection process. Furthermore, applicants found to have submitted false information may be subject to criminal prosecution in accordance with the law.