- BCG Regulatory Framework. This enabler aims at reviewing and making amendments to laws and regulations in order to build an innovation ecosystem, support technology sandbox and enable product life cycle assessment.
- BCG Infrastructure & Facility Development. The following facilities will be developed and supported:
- National Quality Infrastructure (NQI)
- Pilot and Demonstration Plants
- High Performance Computing Facility
- Highspeed Internet
- BCG Capacity Building. This enabler aims at developing manpower in various fields and at all levels from students to current workforce. The fields that will be in demand in BCG models include taxonomy, system biology, bioinformatics, life sciences, computer engineering and data science.
- BCG Global Network. Collaboration with international partners will be developed in the forms of research collaboration, technology demonstration, technology localization, or joint investment.