- Automotive and Advanced Transportation Engineering (A2TE)
- Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things (AIoT)
- Sustainable Energy and Resources Engineering (SERE)
Scholarship Supports and Research Opportunities
I. TAIST-Tokyo Tech Scholarship (Tuition fee)
- Receive a Master of Engineering degree from a host university (KMITL, KMUTT, KU or SIIT) and a certificate from Tokyo Tech, NSTDA, and a host university
- Receive a certificate in Rail transportation Certificate Curriculum form Tokyo Tech, NSTDA , and Mahidol university (optional)
- Conference participation supports from host university
- Extra curricula activity supports, e.g. Exchange/internship programs with partner university/institute/industry domestically or abroad.
- Opportunity to conduct advanced research work under supervisions of Professors from host university and Tokyo Tech, and NSTDA researchers (Available research fields)
- Study in international environment (English as a medium of instruction, with international instructors and students)
II. TAIST-Tokyo Tech Living allowance scholarship
- Living allowance support from the TAIST-Tokyo Tech program of 8,000 Baht/month for up to 2 years.
- Students are able to conduct their thesis with NSTDA's researchers (NSTDA topics) or with University's professors (University topics)
- Students have to submit research progress every 6 months
- Students are not allowed to receive living allowance from other scholarships.
- Research topics will be matched by 1st semester
Remarks: The living allowance paid to international (ASEAN) scholarship recipients starts from your arriving date to Thailand in case you couldn’t be in Thailand at the beginning of the first semester (August).
- Scholarship recipients must be nationals of ASEAN. Those non-ASEAN with scholarship support from other sources or with self support can apply to the program.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor's degree of either Engineering or Science in an appropriate discipline (Automotive, Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgical, Control, Electronic, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Materials, Geology, Environmental, Industrial, Agro-Industrial, Forestry, Production Forestry, Computer etc.) or to be awarded the Bachelor's degree before starting the Master's degree program.
- Applicants must have a cumulative of GPA at least 2.75/4.00 or equivalent (as of the application submission date), or have at least 2-year working experience, or sufficient relevant research experience, or receive outstanding awards in Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must submit one of these following English proficiency score (TOEFL, CU-TEP, TU-GET, IELTS, TOEIC, KU EPT). see criterion
**Those who don't have English proficiency score have to take online English test organized by TAIST-Tokyo Tech Program**
Online Application and Screening Procedure
Applicants must complete one set of TAIST-Tokyo Tech application form with the following documents:
- Two 1x1-inch photographs taken within the past six months.
- Official Bachelor's transcript with grade point.
- Statement of purpose (Summary of senior projects, Statement for study motivation, or Statement of research interest)
- Letter of recommendation from applicant's Advisor. (a recommendation form can be downloaded from Online Application system or Download here)
- Letter of recommendation from applicant's Lecturer or Head of department or Company supervisor, if available. (a recommendation form is the same as above)
- Certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, CU-TEP, TU-GET, IELTS, TOEIC, KU EPT) taken within two years before the application deadline, if available. See more detail.
- Applicants must apply and submit the application here.
- Candidates who don't submit English score required by TAIST-Tokyo Tech have to take English Test (to be arranged by the program).
- Candidates who reside in regional areas of Thailand and overseas can be interviewed by means of online platform.