The Business Incubation Center of the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST) brought five promising Taiwanese companies to attend NSTDA Annual Conference 2019 (NAC2019) held from 25-28 March 2019 to explore potential business collaboration with Thai academic and industry. Leading the team of companies’ representatives was Dr. Jason Cheng, CEO of NTUST Business Incubation Center.
Five companies seeking business opportunities in Thailand are as follows:
- PicSee Inc. PicSee is a social marketing company constantly striving to improve the quality of social marketing operations.
- Opah Intelligence. This company employs advanced innovations in artificial intelligence and IoT to support education sector.
- Yiqun Green Energy Tech Limited. This recently-established startup is working on R&D for high-density power conversion and automotive electronics.
- En Ke Yu Company Limited. This company provide the latest energy-saving solutions for commercial spaces such as hotels, office buildings, hospitals, etc.
- Design Automation Company Limited (DAC). DAC is engaged in the development of new technologies with innovative design and multidisciplinary applications. Its recent projects involve developing novel solutions to environmental pollution problems and biomedical services.
A special session on “Thailand-NTUST Pitch Day & Business Matching” was organized on 26 March as part of NAC2019 program lineup.