Workshop on How to Prepare a Successful Proposal for the Marie Curie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA)
8-9 July 2019, 08.30 – 16:30
What are the Marie Curie-Sklodowska Actions (MSCA)?
The MSCA are among Europe’s most prestigiousresearch grants. The MSCA Individual Fellowships (IF) offer researchers from ASEAN an opportunity to spend up to two years working at a lab anywhere in Europe.
The MSCA Research and Innovation Staff Exchange funds short-term exchanges of personnel between academic, industrial and commercial organisations throughout the world including ASEAN.
What is this workshop?
A comprehensive and interactive workshop covering all aspects of effective proposal preparation for the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) with a focus the MSCA Individual Fellowships and the MSCA Research and Innovation Staff Exchange Programme (RISE).
The workshop is designed for researchers planning to submit a proposal for the current MSCA IF call with a deadline of 12 September, and the next MSCA RISE call which opens on 5 December 2019.
Hands-on training led by the European trainers will focus on:
- Proposal structure
- Defining the impact of your proposal
- Financial aspects
- Proposal submission process
What does the workshop cost?
Participation in the workshop is free of charge. Lunch is included in the programme. Participants must cover the costs of their own travel, accommodation and additional meal costs
Am I eligible?
This event is open to researchers of any discipline and any nationality who are actively engaged at public or private universities, research institutes and companies in ASEAN
- Eligible applicants must be holders of a PhD with NO more than 10 years of post-doctoral research experience.
- The workshop is limited to 30 participants
How do I apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
- A short academic C.V. (no longer than 1 page)
- A 1/2 page statement detailing your interest and current plans for research collaboration with partners in Europe
- Please specify the name of your proposed partner(s) in Europe and which programme you intend to apply for i.e. MSCA IF or MSCSA RISE
What is the application deadline? Friday, 21 June
When and where is the workshop:
The two-day workshop will take place 8-9 July from 08.30 – 16.30 at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok. The workshop on 8 July will focus on the MSCA RISE while the workshop on 9 July will focus on the MSCA IF