Global Vaccine and Immunization Research Forum
GVIRF is the only global meeting that brings together the entire Vaccine and Immunization Research community, from basic immunology to implementation research, and from low to high income countries.
- Track progress in vaccine research and development
- Identify gaps, opportunities and actions to maximize the benefit of immunization
- Foster networking and collaboration to accelerate progress
- Support implementation of Immunization Agenda 2030
GVIRF 2021 will be:
- Influential: Featuring high level keynotes and speakers from the forefront of immunization research
- Timely: Reviewing progress in vaccines for COVID-19
- Balanced: Discussing COVID-19 in context of overall immunization and relationship with other diseases
- Equity-oriented: Aiming to foster global participation and address global needs
To enable active participation regardless of time zone, GVIRF 2021 will be held twice each day. The first block is for participants closer to the prime meridian (UTC +0). The second block is for participants closer to the international date line (UTC +12). Both blocks will have the same content. Please attend the sessions that work best for you.
GVIRF is hosted every two years by World Health Organization, the US National Institutes of Health, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Date & Time
- Block 1 will be held February 22-24, 2021 from 14.00 17.30 Central European Time (CET) / (20.00 – 23.30 Thailand’s local time) each day
- Block 2 will be held February 23-25, 2021 from 09.00 12.30 Korean Standard Time (KST) / (07.00 10.30 Thailand’s local time) each day
- Block 1 is for participants closer to the prime meridian (UTC +0)
- Block 2 is for participants closer to the international date line (UTC +12)
- Both blocks will have the same content.
For more details and to apply to join go to www.gvirf.org