Greetings from the Asian Institute of Technology!
The Office of International Affairs has a pleasure to invite you to join us for a webinar on the timely topic of higher education in the Post-COVID-19 era.
What is the topic?
- Title: Internationalisation in the Post-COVID-19 era: Perspectives on recruitment, exchanges, collaborations, and North-South partnerships
- Synopsis: Of the many deep impacts which the Covid-19 pandemic has on the academic sector, one of the most critical is the impact on universities’ internationalisation. And this cuts across finances to student experiences to research to partnerships. This seminar will try to stimulate new thinking on recruitment, exchanges, collaborations, with an eye towards a changing relationship between institutions in the developed world and the developing world. Participants can also share their views on whether any policies are temporary or permanent post Covid-19
- Date: Tuesday, 16 June 2020
- Time: 18:30 BKK Time (GMT+7)
- Dr Eden Woon, President of Asian Institute of Technology (Main Presenter)
- Dr Denis Simon, Executive Vice Chancellor at Duke Kunshan University
- Prof Ian Rowlands, Associate Vice-President International at University of Waterloo (on 1-year sabbatical)
Steps to register the Webinar
- You register yourself through the platform by clicking on this LINK;
- After registration, there will be a confirmation email with a “Zoom” Meeting ID with another link to the meeting to be sent 1-2 days prior to the webinar;
- The webinar will be conducted through a platform called Zoom. Wait for the Zoom Launcher plugin to automatically download on your PC. We encourage you to use the PC and not a handphone; Kindly wait for the download to finish and then enter your Email address and Name. You should be automatically connected to the webinar.
- We encourage you to ask questions in the live chat space. We will try to answer as many questions as possible during the webinar;
- Choose “Q&A” before posting any questions. This way the host is able to see your questions;
- State your name and organisation in the same line as your question. This makes it easier for the webinar speakers to identify you.
- Please be reminded that it is only a limited number of questions would be selected for the session. The speaker will try the best to answer as quick and much as possible.
For further inquiry, you may contact
Mr. Ross CHEUNG
Office of International Affairs
Asian Institute of Technology
P.O. Box 4, 58 Moo 9, Km. 42, Paholyothin Highway, Klong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120 Thailand
T: +66 (0) 2524 6367