MASHAV (Israel's Agency for International Development Cooperation in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) and the Hebrew University-Hadassah Braun School of Public Health are collaborating and have established a Seventh session of 'MASHAVBRAUN Global COVID-19 Forum' on the topic of "Technological Control in the Fight Against Corona":
Date & time: Sunday, May 31, 14:30 (Jerusalem time)/ 18:30 (Bangkok time)
- Roee Singer, Deputy Director, Division of Epidemiology, Ministry of Health, Israel ["Israel's response to COVID-19"]
- Dior Ben Moshe, Director of Big Data [The COVID-19 Chain of Transmission System]
- Moshe Uziel, Chief Data Scientist, Information Systems and Technology Division, Ministry of Health, Israel [The COVID-19 Chain of Transmission System]
- Rona Kaiser, Chief Information Officer [HaMagen (The Shield) Application]
- Sarit Dashe, HaMagen Project Orchestrator, Information Systems and Technology Division, Ministry of Health, Israel [HaMagen (The Shield) Application]
- Omri Segev Moyal, CEO, Profero - Specialized Cyber Security Problem Solvers & Advisors [HaMagen (The Shield) Application - Addressing cybersecurity & privacy issues]
- serving as an online platform for the exchange of relevant and timely information among those tasked with setting national or local policies, planning, coordinating or providing health services, communicating health messages to the public, implementing field-research, and other front-line COVID-19 response activities.
- reaching out to you as someone who is currently engaged at a senior level in one or more of these areas, or who may be in the position to assume a key role in assisting your country in managing the COVID-19 outbreak.
For further inquiry, you may contact
Ms. Pitchsinee Sangkham, MASHAV Coordinator
Embassy of Israel in Thailand
25th Floor, Ocean Tower II
75 Sukumvit 19 Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-204-9234, Mobile: 081-66-88-666