TAIST Tokyo Tech is seeking for more potential applicants, 3rd Round.
The schedule of admission,
Application period : NOW- 31 May 2013
English Test/Interview Date : 5 June 2013
Advanced and Sustainable Environmental Engineering
Application period : NOW-15 May 2013
English Test/Interview Date : 17 May 2013
Admission Results for Academic Year 2013
Click here >> Admission Results
Additional >> Download
All admitted Applicants, Please read the details;
Activities for Master's Degree students, TAIST - Tokyo Tech ProgramWelcome and congratulations on your admission to TAIST - Tokyo Tech Program, we would like to inform you that applicants who have passed the admission required to take intensive courses which the applicants need to apply for. Read more
1. An Intensive English Course
Schedule : May 7th to May 29th
Venue : SIIT, Thammasat University, Rangsit Campus
Remark : English placement exam on May 7th ,9-12 at R501,SIIT Main building
2. An Intensive Course
Schedule : 45 hours in June (exact date will be informed later)
Venue : Convention Center (CC) building, Thailand Science Park, Pathumthani
3. Factory visit
Schedule : 3 July 2013
Venue : TMEC & PTEC
4. Opening & Orientation Ceremony
Schedule : 11 July 2013
Venue : Thailand Science Park, Pathumthani
Master Degree Scholarships
and Tokyo Institute of Technology
สาขาที่เปิดรับสมัคร (Programs Availabilities)
1. วิศวกรรมยานยนต์ (Automotive Engineering : AE)
(Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems : ICTES)
(Advanced and Sustainable Environmental Engineering : EnvE.)
Eligibility of Applicants
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor's degree of either Engineering or Science in an appropriate discipline (Automotive, Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgical, Control, Electronic, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Materials, Geology, Environmental, Industrial, Agro-Industrial, Forestry, Production Forestry, Computer etc.) or to be awarded the Bachelor's degree before starting the Master's degree program.
- Applicants must have the grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.75 or
2 years experience in relevant research and work as specified by the Executive Committee.
Academic information :
For application : please send all documents to
Required documents are;
1) Applicants complete one set of TAIST-Tokyo Tech application form( download)
with the following documents;
***a) Two 1x1-inch photographs taken within the past six months.
***b) Official Bachelor's transcript with grade point.
***c) Statement of purpose (Summary of senior projects, Statement for study motivation, or Statement of research interest) shown in application form
***d) Letter of recommendation from applicant's Advisor. ( download)
***e) Letter of recommendation from applicant's Lecturer or Head of department or Company supervisor, if available.
***f) Two sets of copy of ID or passport and one set of copy of house registration.
***g) Certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, CU-TEP, TU-GET, IELTS) taken within two years before the application date, if available.2) Applicants must submit the one set of completed applications
For more information (download)
Please contact 662-5648016-8 Ms.Chayanan, Ms.Natcha, Ms.Krittaya, Ms.Samanan