Eligibility of Applicants
-† Applicants must hold a Bachelorís degree of either Engineering or Science in an appropriate discipline (Automotive, Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgical, Control, Electronic, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Materials, Geology, Environmental, Industrial, Agro-Industrial, Forestry, Production Forestry, Computer etc.) or to be awarded the Bachelorís degree before starting the Masterís degree program.
-† Applicants must have the grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.75 or 2 years experience in relevant research and work as specified by the Executive Committee.
Application and Screening Procedure
Applicants complete one set of TAIST-Tokyo Tech application form with the following documents
- Two 1x1-inch photographs taken within the past six months.
- Official Bachelorís transcript with grade point.
- Statement of purpose (Summary of senior projects, Statement for study motivation, or Statement of research interest)
- Letter of recommendation from applicantís Advisor.
- Letter of recommendation from applicantís Lecturer or Head of department or Company supervisor, if available.
- Two sets of copy of ID or passport and one set of copy of house registration.
- Certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, CU-TEP, TU-GET, IELTS) taken within two years before the application date, if available.
Applicants must submit the one set of completed applications via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org